The conference will focus on what we could face and what developments there could be for not only industrial relations but the workplace itself in years to come.
- Kylie Nomchong, Counsel, Denman Chambers - "Social Media"
- Glenn Fredericks, Counsel, Frederick Jordan Chambers - The Year In Review
- Jeane Wells NTEU “The future of work and time: Working hours regulation for gender equality, health and climate”
- Professor Bradon Ellem, Sydney University “[IR] Adventures in the Pilbarra” [Book to be published in June 2017]
- Professor Andrew Stewart, University of Adelaide - Topic TBC
Discussion Panel: “Regulating Work: Uber type arrangements”
- Associate Professor Sarah Kaine, University Of Technology Sydney
- Sharlene Wellard, Meridian Lawyers
Thomas Costa, Unions NSW
Debate: Bringing Sexy Back - Is Industrial Relations as A Discipline No Longer Sexy?
Moderator: Christa Lenard, Solicitor, K&L Gates
- Yas Sharif, Counsel, Wentworth Selborne Chambers
- Emily Baxter, Solicitor, K&L Gates
- Luis Izzo, Solicitor, Australian Business Lawyers and Advisers
- Oshie Fagir, Counsel, Greenway Chambers
- Vanja Bulut, Counsel, Wentworth Selborne Chambers
- Sophie Baartz, Solicitor, AIG Workplace Lawyers
Special Guest Dinner Speaker
For the detailed conference program click here
Sponsorship of the Conference gives your organisation the opportunity to bring its brand and/or name to the attention of a broad spectrum of Industrial Relations practitioners including employers, trade unions, employment consultants, tribunal members, academics, students and the legal profession. click here for further details.
Should you have any questions about the Conference please email your questions to: Boddhi@bigpond.com Or Telephone: Brad Buffoni 0403 316 205